Developer - Internship Role
Independent Recruiter on June 05, 2018
Job Type: Full Time
Job Category: Information Technology
Contract Type: Contract
Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
Education & Qualification: 3 year Diploma or Degree with Computer Science as a Major
Our client has a vacancy for a junior developer to join their team with the opportunity to learn and grow into the role.
• Our client is looking for a Developer for their Bryanston based office
• Should you be successful the role will entail 4 months of Training and a mandatory 2-year contract term
• Ability to work in a team.
• Good interpersonal skills.
• Analytical ability and problem-solving skills.
• Attention to detail.
• Code the software according to the specifications.
• Validate accuracy of training material/documentation produced by the support department.
• Provide direct user support when required - if support department is unable to do so
• Performance software maintenance as required - including debugging and minor enhancements.
• Test the software for all possible errors and correct any that are found.
• Produce functional specifications from user requirements.
• Hand software over to the operations/support team by means of one-on-one training.
• Assist Support/Operations department whenever required.
• Minimum qualification - Completed 3-year Diploma or Degree with Computer Science as a Major;