Senior .NET Developer
IT Jobs in South Africa on December 07, 2019
Job Type: Full Time
Job Category: Information Technology
Contract Type: Permanent
Cape Town, South Africa
Salary: R65 000.00 - R75 000.00 Per Month
This exciting position offers the successful candidate the opportunity to work on a complex systems in a niche market while growing their career and forming part of a dynamic, result-driven team who are passionate about what they do.
This position will have you based at the office, working on an in-house basis where technology is their core business.
You'll also enjoy perks such as:
* free gym membership with the facility in the Cape Town building
* excellent coffee, cold drinks and treats in the office
* continuous training and development across all skill sets
* modern office space
* established team with support and structure
* some of the nicest people you'll ever work with
* internet allowance
* casual dress code
* Dev Daze
* Hack Space
We work well with people who are passionate and logical thinkers, if you have the following experience, get in touch as soon as possible:
* Minimum 3-year IT-related degree or diploma
* 5+ years of solid industry experience with C# and .NET
* Strong technical understanding of .NET framework, Win32 architecture and application design
* Experience in WPF and the MVVM design pattern
* Experience in .NET Core 2.0, EF Core 2.0, ASP.NET MVC with Razor and Angular/Typescript.
* SQL & relational database programming skills
* Experience in web back-end technologies (e.g. SOAP, REST) will be advantageous
* Experience in mobile development in Xamarin and/or NativeScript and exposure to Microsoft Azure would be advantageous
* Exposure to the GIT version control system will be advantageous
* Exposure to Scrum and Agile methodologies will be advantageous
* Strong analytical and logical problem-solving skills
* Must be a South African citizen or hold valid work permit
Your daily responsibilities will include:
* Work inside of a team, following Agile development methodologies
* Contribute to the architecture, design, development, and maintenance of Web and Desktop applications using the C# language and the Microsoft .NET framework
* Follow best software engineering practices.
* Exercise version control discipline to maintain source code. Please send your CV.