Graduates needed to Teach English Online
IT Jobs in South Africa on January 21, 2020
Job Type: Full Time
Job Category: Education, Training & Library
Contract Type: Permanent
Sandton, South Africa
CallForce Direct is a specialised BPO recruitment company focusing on human development and empowerment of South Africans.
Are you looking to kick start your corporate work experience? You would have an opportunity to Teach English to students from various countries, via an online forum. Most of the students taught live and work in Asia, they are graduates and/or working professionals; they have had some exposure to the English language and will be looking to brush up on their conversational capabilities.
We are looking for Degree graduates who want full time / part time positions, this will require commitment and dedication; based at our language center in the Johannesburg, Sunninghill
• Matric (Grade 12) Essential
• A completed 3-year Degree (NQF7) Essential
• Energetic and professional personality
• Good command of the English Language, well spoken.
• Availiable shift (Negotiable) Blended shift (Tuesday - Thursday dayshift 12h30am - 16h30pm, Saturday & Sunday nightshift 00h30am - 08h30am)
• Computer Literate (essential)
• TEFL certificate and Training Provided
• This position is limited to SA Citizens
• Travel and shift allowance. If you are intereted or know of someone who is, you can send your CV.