Internship Programme (2 year Programme) : College of Law and Management Studies
IT Jobs in South Africa on February 14, 2020
Job Type: Full Time
Job Category: Other
Contract Type: Internship
Durban, South Africa
As a member of the College Public Relations (PR) team, the incumbent will assist with the implementation and maintenance of high-quality College, School, Department, Unit and Centre websites and social media platforms in consultation with the College Web Administrator and central Online Communications Unit, to ensure easy access to accurate information that is aligned with the objectives of the College and UKZN. He/she will also be expected to assist with ad hoc PR activities as directed.
Desired Experience & Qualification
• A three year tertiary qualification in Computer Science/IT/ Digital Marketing or related field.
• Demonstrable knowledge of web page design through the use of a content management system (WordPress, Sitefinity and SharePoint).
• Knowledge of website administration, content generation, web analytics and graphics design.
• Knowledge of programming, content management systems, both Macintosh and PC environments
• Knowledge of digital marketing trends and technologies (Facebook, Google Adwords, Email and etc.).