Perfomance Marketing Associate
IT Jobs in South Africa on June 12, 2019
Job Type: Part Time
Job Category: Admin, Office & Support
Contract Type: Contract
Cape Town, South Africa
Salary: R27k – 30k per month
We are a young, dynamic, hyper growth company looking for smart, creative, hard-working people with integrity to join us. We offer a great work environment and a promise that you won’t be bored as long as you are prepared for a challenge and want to build something great
This role reports to the Head of Digital Marketing.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Setting up and managing performance advertising campaigns on AdWords, Facebook and other channels
• Optimize & manage our Search Engine Advertising (SEA) campaigns including keyword management & bid optimization
• Constant analysis & improvement of our campaigns.
• Use and understanding of our tracking tools (Adjust, Google Analytics)
• Take responsibility for your designated channels & budgets
• Concept and optimize search ads according to performance results and business goals
• Work with Excel & BI tools to build reports, analyse data and suggest campaign optimization
• Be proactive in suggesting new campaign ideas with a strong focus on SEA.
• Must be a self-starter and take initiative.
• High level of attention to detail.
• Ability to think out of the box.
• Ability to be innovative and show creativity
• Must be able to work independently and in a team
• Essential to have great communication skills both written and verbal
• Must be deadline driven and able to work under pressure
• Highly analytical
• Entrepreneurial mindset
• Have knowledge of all aspects of search engine advertising.
• Have knowledge of tracking and attribution.
• 1+ years proven success managing user acquisition channels for mobile apps (Facebook, AdWords or other)
• You are professional in Excel, Tableau or other BI tools.
• Our employees are entrepreneurial and dynamic, smart, customer-centric, fun and have the shared ambition of being the leading e-commerce company in Africa.
• We have fun, work hard, take ownership, work in teams to create solutions, and are always open to direct feedback/new ideas on where we can improve.
• We are short on ego and high on output.
• We are doers and not only thinkers, its all in the execution after all.
• We love what we do and what we are creating. To apply, send your CV.