Developer - Oracle PL/SQL
Recruiter on May 18, 2020
Job Type: Full Time
Job Category: Information Technology
Contract Type: Permanent
Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
They are an established company looking to add to their experienced team of vibrant and dynamic people that are passionate about the products and solutions they locally build and offer to their customers.
They aim to improve communication efficiencies, curb wastage and identify overage with the long-term view to deliver continuous value within the communication environment.
• Oracle knowledge incl experience in Massively Parallel Processing Databases (MPP).
• Proficient in SQL and PL/SQL.
• Experience and skills to visualise data in an informative way.
• Writing documentation and being able to interact with the customer to understand their requirements.
Skills/Experience in the following would be advantageous:
• Telecommunications technologies and systems (OCS, BSS, SS7, SIGTRAN, MTP, SCCP, TCAP, MAP, CAP, etc).
• Big Data / Analytics / Monitoring experience using Tableau, QlikView, Penthaho, Microstrategy, PowerBI.
• Experience developing Machine Learning/Deep Learning algorithms using R, Python.
• Spark, Hadoop, Go Lang, TypeScript.
• Enterprise Data Warehouse applications.
• Revenue Assurance and/or Fraud Detection & Management.
• Researching innovative approaches to improving efficiency.
• Project planning, scope definition and business case justification.
• Requirements analysis, solution and detailed design, and component building.
• Performing unit, integration, system, performance and acceptance testing.
• Deployment preparation, including documentation development and training.
• Installation and deployment, including piloting and rollout.
• Protecting and ensuring the integrity of structured data assets.
• Managing the availability of data throughout its lifecycle.
• Optimising performance of transactions.
• Oracle PL/SQL Developer who is capable of providing consistent, timely, good quality and actionable data.
• Have a clear understanding of the data life cycle.