Investment Recon Specialist
IT Jobs in South Africa on August 25, 2019
Job Type: Full Time
Job Category: Other
Contract Type: Contract
Johannesburg, South Africa
Salary: R350k - R400k p/a
Excellent opportunity for a skilled INVESTMENT RECON SPECIALIST to join a NEWLY established INVESTMENT (LISP) Platform Business to process all Investment reconciliations on their Investment platform - including all Cash & Asset portfolios.
You will be joining a qualified, experienced team in a high-pressured environment and will be responsible for:
• The entire recon process, ensuring that it is being completed timely and within agreed service levels.
• Logging all defects on the systems and updating register accordingly.
• Supporting the wider Investment Admin team.
• Building and managing key stakeholder relations across various departments, as well as building relationships with Manco’s and all other third parties.
• Performing all data quality & assurance measures.
Over the last 30 years, this Award-Winning Asset Manager has provided individualistic, lucrative Investment Solutions to both Retail as well as Institutional Clients.
Recently they have built a forward-thinking LISP Investment Platform Business that is backed by global technologies and modern processes which offer’s client’s industry-first Offshore & Onshore Investment solutions. YOU will be working for a company that is set to REDEFINE the FUTURE OF INVESTMENTS
Skills & Experience required:
• Some form of secondary education would be preferred.
• Experience with Recons with High Volume transactions
• Solid understanding of an Investment or Financial Advisor business
• Strong Customer Service skills.
• Exceptional Communication skills.
• Solid Relationship building skills