IT Jobs in South Africa on August 25, 2019
Job Type: Full Time
Job Category: Finance
Contract Type: Permanent
Cape Town, South Africa
The Hereford Group is wanting to interview experienced & establised Financial Advisers to join our award winning financial Services company with 25 years experience in making financial freedom possible.
If you are intentional and serious about further building and expanding your financial planning practise....
If you are independently minded, self-driven and want to take your Financial planning practise to the next level.....
Please give me a call or drop me an email to connect.
Duties & Responsibilities
Meeting and sourcing new and potential clients
To help clients and prospects protect and create Wealth, it is crucial to follow a clearly defined financial planning process. This process encompases:
Establishing and defining a professional relationship.
Understanding a clients unique financial planning objectives and needs.
Analysing and evaluating the clients current and future financial situation.
Developing and presenting financial planning recommendations.
Implementing financial planning solutions
Monitoring and reviewing the financial planning solution(s) on an on-going basis.
Sourcing new business development and identifying a network of on-going referrals
Desired Experience & Qualification
Find clients/new business development/ identifying sources of ongoing referrals
• Matric / Grade 12 is an esssential
• Degree (Bcom, LLB, or Financially related qualifications is prefered with 3 or 4 years expererience in business or sales enviroments.
• RE 5 Qualification is a pre-requiste
• A strong network of economically active people
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Self-driven and thrives on working independantly in achieving Income targets and deadlines. If you are interested, please apply on line or send your CV.