IT Jobs in South Africa on September 11, 2019
Job Type: Full Time
Job Category: Other
Contract Type: Permanent
Johannesburg, South Africa
Are you a money motivated individual who is ambitious and loves connecting with people? Are you looking to work in a fast-paced environment with a young and dynamic culture? We invite you to join our specialist recruitment team! This is a rare opportunity to grow within the company and carve an astounding career. No experience required - all training will be provided.
What you will be doing:
• You will actively develop a network of top talent sources.
• You will manage candidate expectations, negotiate offers, and have the confidence and capability to close candidates in a competitive market.
• Create a positive candidate and client experience.
• Arrange interviews and assessments.
• Advertise positions on behalf of your clients.
• Match professionals up with their dream job.
• You will successfully pursue the value and competitive advantage that recruitment is able to leverage. Performance will be rewarded!
Desired Experience & Qualification
• A tertiary degree in any related field (e.g. Psychology, Communication studies, Business management, Marketing, HR, etc.)
• MS Office – including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
• Own transportation.