IT Jobs in South Africa on October 09, 2019
Job Type: Full Time
Job Category: Other
Contract Type: Permanent
Our client in the agricultural industry requires the services of a hands-on Maintenance Supervisor.
Duties & Responsibilities
Key performance areas:
• Implement a weekly and daily maintenance resource plan
• Monitor progress of work done and ensure compliance with relative legislation
• Supervise a team of artisans to ensure timeous achievement of daily tasks
• Maintain filling database and ensure accuracy of information.
• Co-ordinate and control stock to ensure sufficient availability and minimum wastage.
Desired Experience & Qualification
The successful candidate must have:
• Matric with a relevant building trade qualification.
• 5 – 8 Years’ experience within a maintenance/building environment
• Previous experience in a Supervisory role will be advantageous
• Basic computer literacy.